Bodyweight workout at home for bodybuilding
Bodyweight workouts at home for bodybuilding are the best than any kind of workout out there. Bodyweight training is the individual’s own bodyweight workout used for strength training.
This training is against the gravity resistance training.Body weight workout also provides strength ,flexibility,power and balance.
Advantage of body weight training
- They can be done anywhere anytime
- No equipment needed
- Done free of cost
Disadvantage of bodyweight workout
- Become easy for advanced athletes
- Same weight lifted each time training with bodyweight
So here are the 7 best body weight training can be performed at home
1.Plank – stabilize the core muscle and strengthen it.
2.Sit-up – Stabilize core muscle good workout for developing core muscle known as abs.
3.Body-weight squat – It work mainly for your quads muscle and additionally work for core muscle
4.Push-up – Push-up is a good workout for full upper body training .It works on shoulder, triceps,chest as well as core muscle
5.Wide-grip pushups – This works on your upper chest, shoulder and triceps.
6.Chin-ups – It strengthens the overall upper body . It works mainly for upper and lower back and for traps. When done with reverse grip it works for biceps.
7. Diamond Push ups – It works on your front deltoid , chest and triceps.
- Plank – 3 set of 30 sec hold each set
- Sit Up – 4 set of 12-15 reps
- Squat – 5 set of 15-20 reps
- push-ups – 5 set of 10-15 reps
- Wide grip pushup – 5 set of 8-10 reps
- Chin ups – 5 set of 8-10 reps
- Diamond push ups – 5 set of 10-12 reps
For further assistance watch video on youtube
- Smoking and Bodybuilding – Is it possible?
- Keto Diet – A basic guide for Bodybuilding and Fat loss
- Get free Workout Plan according to your Body type
- 6 Essential workouts and Workout mistakes
- How Supplement Company fake their Protein Lab Test
- Nine best nutrition plan for maximizing your Bodybuilding gain
- When we should consume carbohydrates to avoid fat store in our body???
- Bodyweight workout at home for bodybuilding || Fitness