What should you eat on your periods ||Menstruation
What should you eat on your monthly periods
Menstruation also known as periods. It is the regular discharge of blood from the inner lining of the uterus through Vagina. A women’s first period begins at the age of between 12-15 years of age.
The time gap between first periods begins and the first date of next period is 21 days to 45 days. Menstruation cycle process stops at the age of 50 to 55 years of age. Periods occur due to the rise and fall of certain hormones. Menstruation cycle causes thickening of the inner linings of the uterus and the overall growth of the ovary egg.
There are certain health effects of menstruation
- Many women experience painful period cramps.
- Many women experience emotional and behavior changes. Symptoms include depression, anxiety, mood swings.
- Many women notice blood clots in their bleeding.
- Sexual activities during menstruation can increase the chance of infection.
There are also some kind of menstrual disorder . There are several ways how someone menstrual cycle can differ from others
- Cycle irregularity.
- Frequency of menstruation.
- Duration of menstruation flow.
- Quantity of menstrual flow.
Things to do on Periods
- Keep yourself clean.
- Can do light workout.
- Drink ORS solution to avoid cramps.
- Eat iron , magnesium and vitamin C rich fruits.
Things not to do on periods
- Avoid carbonate drinks.
- Avoid forceful holding of urination.
- Avoid wearing a pad for more than 4 hours.
- Avoid unprotected Sex.
Foods to eat during your menstruation
They contains the nutrients that help boost your mood and fight depression
Rich in vitamin C which help to fight anxiety and also regulates vitamin D
Rich in vitamin B6 ,potassium and magnesium. It help boost your mood, reduce water retention and bloat.
Fish is the ultimate answer to your periods cramps . Rich in Omega-3 fatty acid relaxes your muscles and relieves you from pain.
Dark chocolates are the great source of magnesium which not only controls mood swings but also secrets happy hormones.
Also Read –
- 3 types of Eczema:-Causes and Treatment
- Tuberculosis-Cause,Symptoms,Treatment||Detailed Information
- What is Blood Pressure,causes,symptoms and Treatments
- Everything you need to know about Gout || Uric acid
- করোনার ভাইরাস – বাস্তবতা এবং লোকেরা এটি সম্পর্কে কী ভাবেন
- Coronavirus – Fact and Myth Busters
- A man dies in china with newly introduced virus called hantavirus
- CORONA VIRUS