How to take care of your skin naturally at home
Skin is the outer covering part of our body. It is the largest part in the human body.
It gives protection to our muscle , bones and other internal organs in our body.
Skin has seven layers of ectodermal tissue. Taking care of your skin is very much vital in our daily life.
Daily skin care routine will improve its health , appearance and will also improve the conditions such as acne, pimples, dark spots or scar marks.
Skin care is a routine daily procedure in many settings, such as skin that is either too dry or too oily, and prevention of eczema and prevention of skin injuries.
There are 5 types of human skin : –
1.Normal skin – Normal skin means your skin is properly balanced. It’s not dry nor oily. This skin type is usually referred to as healthy skin.
2.Dry Skin – Dry skin means your skin is not producing enough sebum compared to normal skin. As a result it lacks moisture and it needs to be moisturized.
3.Oily Skin – Oily means your skin is producing excessive amount of sebum
4.Sensitive Skin – Sensitive skin means your skin is vulnerable to itching and irritation which is caused by the use of cosmetics and some beauty products.
5.Combination Skin – Combination skin means your skin is dry as well as oily. That means your facial skin is oily but the skin of your arms is dry.
How you can identify different skin types : –
- skin have quality pores.
- Blood circulation is good.
- very soft ,shiny and smooth.
- Have no scar.
- Skin is broken.
- Frequently itching.
- Skin is very tight.
- Skin looks ashy or gray in some areas.
- Skin looks greasy.
- Skin is prone to acne and pimples.
- Skin pore opening are enlarged.
- Skin is thicker.
- It can be identified by an oily forehead but Cheeks are dry.
- React to anything you apply on your skin.
- Prone to itching.
- Develop rashes frequently.
- Having some redness.
Cause of different Skin texture :-
Dry skin –
- Not drinking enough water.
- Excessive alcohol drinking.
- Using harsh soap.
- Use of certain medicine.
- Sometimes it can be natural weather condition.
- glands producing excessive sebum.
- Age factor.
- Weather condition u live in.
- Wrong skin care products
- Certain medicines.
- Tension and over stressed.
- Certain skin care products.
- Not providing enough nourishment to skin.
- Not taking protection when your out in the sun.
- Allergic to skin care products.
- Weather condition.
How to take care of your skin Naturally at home?
Aloe Vera Pulp –
You can use Aloe Vera pulp for your skin care. Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidant, certain enzymes ,vitamin A and C which is good anti-inflammatory . You can use this for your dry skin.
Turmeric has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also a good antiseptic agent and can be used for bacterial infection on your skin.
It is highly recommended for Sensitive skin cause it cures the skin conditions such as eczema and skin redness.
Mixture of Sugar and water –
Sugar is the good source of Glycolic acid. Sugar absorbs moisture from the environment and keeps your skin hydrated for a long time and also helps moisture to penetrate deeper into the skin.
Sugar water is an excellent natural moisturizing agent.
Banana is rich in potassium and vitamin A which help to hydrate and moisturize dry skin.
If your skin is rough and dry you use banana by making a paste of banana and applying it on your face.
Tomato has lycopene as one of its ingredients which is a great anti-oxidant and it helps to fight free radicals present in our skin .
It also helps to reduce the blackheads and Open pores.
Mixture of honey and Cinnamon –
This mixture is a great antiseptic. It helps to fight skin fungal infection and it helps skin to get rid of acne and pimples.
Supplementation for Skin care
Apart from taking care of your skin with natural foods you also use the different vitamins and minerals for your skin care too.
You can get this at your local chemist store. So, here come first,
Vitamin A –
Vitamin A helps to reduce free radicals in the skin and also remove the dead skin cell. It is also a good anti-inflammatory and also acts as a good anti-ageing agent. Lastly, it keeps your skin healthy.
Vitamin C is a good antioxidant and helps produce more Collagen. It removes the scars marks on your skin and hydrates the skin.
It also helps in healing torn and tear of the skin and also treat photodamage cells of your skin.
Vitamin B complex –
Vitamin B complex contains all types of vitamin B (B1,B2,B3,B5,B6,B7,B9,B12) which help production of red blood cells, body’s blood circulation and help your skin to produce new cells and keep your skin healthy.
Vitamin E –
Vitamin E is a great antioxidant and helps your skin treat the photodamaged cell of your skin due to direct sun rays .
It also reduces the free radicals in your body thus reducing the dead skin cells and keeping your skin healthy.
Zinc is a very demanding mineral by your body and it’s a powerful antioxidant. It helps remove the acne and pimples and also helps in healing your wounds.
Foods that cause Acne and Pimples :-
- Junk foods.
- Omega-6 rich foods.
- Excess dairy products.
- Certain types of protein powder supplement.
- Sugary foods.
Food that are good for skin and skin-friendly :-
- Citrus fruits.
- Green and leafy vegetables.
- Brown rice.
- Sweet Potato.
Your skin care at day time:-
- use good oil clearing face wash.To wash off the oily substance on your skin when you wake up in the morning.
- Use good skin toner to clean the pores and have good skin appearance.
- Use anti-oxidant serum to protect skin from uv-rays.
- Use good moisturizer even if your skin is oily.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen if you are going out.
Your skin care at night:-
- Wash off all your make-up nicely(if you are using).
- Wash your face well using oil and dirt removing face wash.
- Apply moisturizer.
- Lip balm for your lips.
That’s all you need for a good skin texture.
Some frequent questions asked for skin health :-
1. Does smoking affect Skin health?
Yes smoking affects your skin health. When you are smoking cigarettes the smoke contains mostly carbon mono-oxide which decreases the oxygen content of your blood and the nicotine present in it replaces the vitamin C making your skin dry and unable to repair.
2. Does drinking alcohol affect skin health?
Excessive drinking makes your body dehydrate and so does your skin.It also destroys vital nutrients in your body.making your skin quality dry,rough and also can notice dark spots in facial areas.
3. Eating spicy food affects skin health?
Regularly eating a lot of spicy food is bad for your overall health condition.Some ingredients in spicy food cause the imbalance in PH value of our skin that causes acne and Pimples.
4. Does insufficient sleep cause acne?
When you are not getting enough sleep the cortisol level in your body increases that can cause pimples and acne.
5. Drinking coffee causes acne and Pimples?
NO, drinking coffee doesn’t cause acne or pimple.But if you are using a lot of sugar in your coffee then it can cause acne and pimples.
Thanks for giving your precious time and reading this article. So, now if you find the article to be helpful for you you can share with your friends, family and your closed ones. Be healthy and help others to stay healthy.
- Omega 3-6-9 fatty Acids:Benefits, Side-Effects and Dosage
- 13 vitamins and their amazing health benefits
- Get free Workout Plan according to your Body type
- 6 Essential workouts and Workout mistakes
- How Supplement Company fake their Protein Lab Test
- Nine best nutrition plan for maximizing your Bodybuilding gain
- When we should consume carbohydrates to avoid fat store in our body???
- Bodyweight workout at home for bodybuilding || Fitness