Get free Workout Plan according to your Body type
Body type plays the most vital role in your bodybuilding and fitness goals.You must choose your workout plan according to your body type.
I will provide you the simplest workout plan which can definitely assist you to achieve your fitness goal.
If you are particularly searching for a workout plan that assists you grow your muscle and lose your fat then read the article till the end .
Look my friend you’ve got to know that the muscle building process is an extremely slow process you’ve got to follow very strict discipline years after years.
If your are trying to find any shortcut way then i need to tell you there’s no shortcut in bodybuilding.Our body does not promote muscle to grow,body’s first priority is reproduction and to survive.It will never develop muscle size unless you force your body to grow muscle externally.
That means you’ve got to workout for that.In this modern era ,fitness is that the new trend everyone dreams of getting broad shoulders and little waist muscular physique but it’s impossible for everybody .
For that you simply have exerting and you need a lot of motivation and dedication.So,if you’re that one person together with your own mindset and have dedication for your dream.Then this article from Health and Fitness will definitely assist you to spot your somatotype and choose your workout plan wisely.
Before moving towards the workout plan we must realize the physical body type first which will assist you in future to settle on your workout plan wisely.
Knowing your somatotype is extremely important because different somatotypes requires different workout and diet plans.
Even the supplement recommendation is completed totally on the idea of somatotype .Just memicing anyone else workouts won’t work for you.
There are three sorts of body type
Lets define these body type in details:-
They are skinny guys with soft and delicate body frames. they’re tall.They find muscles building a bit harder.Body is lean like marathon runners.
broad and sturdily built.Wide body frame.slow metabolism.Store much body fat.develop muscle but that mostly has fat in it.Body contains a sizable amount of fat tissue.
They are naturally athletic build.Grow muscle easily .Metabolism is high.They are compact and muscular
Here don’t get demotivated my friend , simply because you’re ectomorph or endomorph.Don’t think you can’t grow muscle.No,you can also build aesthetic physique by following a proper diet and workout.
So,now let’s realize the nutrition for the particular body types
Consume mostly carbohydrates and protein then your fats from your diet.your carbohydrate should be 60-70% and protein should be 20-30% and other 10% are going to be your fat.Consume at least 500-600 calories from diet per day for gain .
Always remember you’ve got to try to do a calorie surplus that means consume more calories and burn less.Only thanks to grow big.
Consume mostly protein and fats from diet.Avoid eating a lot of carbs. Your diet should contain 60-70% of protein.Consume good and healthy fats from nuts,fish cheese and consume carbs from fruits ,vegetables.
Mesomorph somatotype will best respond to a high protein diet.But do not forget to consume healthy fats and don’t avoid carbs too.Doing so you’ll degrade your anabolic process of your body.
Let’s mention advantages and drawbacks of all three body type:-
- You will be good at physical activities like running and swimming
- You can’t build muscle quickly.
- You lose muscle rapidly that you simply gained once you’re out of your discipline.
- Naturally strong
- Can lift heavy weight
- Can build muscle
- Post-training recovery problem and problem quality muscle growth
- Difficulty in maintaining diet plan
- Built muscle quickly
- Recovery rate is superb
- Increase weight rapidly and it’ll be the matter for those that want to remain aesthetic all times.
Finally it is the time to provide you with free workout plans-
Since they find hard to create muscle they ought to specialise in heavy and compound exercise
- Normal push-ups – 5 sets of 10-12 reps
- Barbell Bench press – 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Incline Bench press – 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Dumbbell chest fly – 5 sets of 10-12 reps.
- Close grip bench press – 5 set of 6-8 reps
- Triceps Skull-crusher – 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Diamond Push-ups -5 set of 10-15 reps
- Parallel bar push ups-3 sets of 10-12 rep
- Military press – 5 Sets of 6-8 reps
- Dumbbell press – 5 Sets of 6-8 reps
- Barbell Front raise- 3 set of 8-10 reps
- Lateral raise – 4 set of 10-15 reps
- Barbell shrugs-5 set of 8-10 reps
- Free squat – 20-25 reps
- Barbell squat-5 set of 6-8 reps
- Leg press – 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- leg curl – 4 set of 10-12 reps
- Calf raise – 5 set of 20-25 reps
- Lat pull down – 4 set of 6-8 reps
- Seated Cable rowing – 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- T-bar rowing-4 set of 6- 8 reps
- Deadlift – 3 set of 8-10 reps
- Barbell curl- 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Dumbbell curl-4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Preacher curl- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
*these workout is particularly for ectomorph.These will work best for them.Go heavy together with your workout and fewer reps.Don’t train much remember to burn but you intake
- Incline bench press – 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Flat Dumbbell press- 5 sets of 12-15 reps
- Decline Dumbbell press – 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Incline dumbbell fly – 4 sets of 15 reps
- Cross Cable row – 5 set of 12-15 reps
- Triceps barbell overhead extension-4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Tricep cable down – 5 sets of 15 reps
- Dumbbell overhead extension – 4 set of 10-12 reps
- Parallel bar push-ups – 5 sets of 10-12 reps
- Arnold dumbbell press – 5 set of 15 reps
- Dumbbell front raise – 5 set of 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell upright row- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell Rear delt fly – 4 sets of 15 reps
- Lateral raise – 4 set of 15-20 reps
- Barbell shrugs- 5 sets of 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell shrugs – 4 set of 12 reps
- Incline bench shrugs – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Free squat -5 set of 25-30 reps
- Weight Squat- 5 sets 10-12 reps
- Lunges – 4 set of 12-15 reps
- Leg extension- 5 set of 15-20 reps
- Leg curl – 5 sets of 10-12 reps
- Calf raise -4 set of 30 reps
- Pull-ups- 5 set of 12-15 reps
- Lat pull down- 5 set of 12 reps
- Single arm Dumbbell rowing – 5 set of 12-15 reps
- T- bar row – 4 set of 10-12 reps
- Pull over – 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Barbell curl – 4 set of 12 reps
- close grip barbell curl- 4 set of 12 reps
- Preacher curl – 3 sets 12-15 reps
- Concentration curl- 3 sets 12 reps
Remember your body is endomorphic and your body mostly has fat tissue so to burn fat specialise in the lot of repetition and choose light weight.That will work best for you.
- Push-ups – 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Barbell Bench press – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Incline Bench press – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Decline bench press – 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Incline dumbbell fly – 5 set of 10 -12 reps
- Pec dec fly – 4 set of 8-10 reps
- Skull- crusher – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Dumbbell overhead extension – 4 set of 8-10 reps
- Close grip barbell press – 5 set of 6-8 reps
- Triceps cable down – 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Military press – 3 set of 12 reps
- Behind neck press – 3 set of 8-10 reps
- Dumbell press – 3 set of 10-12 reps
- Barbell upright row – 4 set of 12 reps
- Machine rear delt fly – 5 sets of 12 reps
- Lateral raise – 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Barbell shrugs- 5 set of 12 reps
- Farmer’s walk with weights shrugs – 3 set of 12 reps
- Free squat – 5 set of 20 reps
- Weight squat – 4 set of 10-12 reps
- Leg press – 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Hack squat – 3 set of 10 -12 reps
- Leg extension/curl- 5 set of 12-15 reps
- Donkey calf raise – 5 set of 25-30 reps
- Pull-ups – 5 set of 10-12 reps
- Lat pulldown(front/back) – 4 sets of 12 reps
- Bent over Barbell row – 4 set of 8-10 reps
- T bar row – 3 set of 12 reps
- Deadlift- 4 set of 10-12 reps
- Pull-overs- 4 set of 12 reps
- Barbell-curl(wide grip) – 4 sets of 10 reps
- Barbell curl (close-grip) – 5 set of 12-15 reps
- Hammer curl – 4 set of 8-10 reps
- Preacher curl -3 sets of 6-8 reps
Remember you’re mesomorph you’ll build muscle fast but you’ve got to use all rage of repetition from high,moderate to low reps.This you’ll do for defination of your muscle and promote faster growth of your muscle.
Also Read –
- 3 reasons why multivitamin won’t work properly ??
- 4 Reason why coffee can make your workout season better
- 5 best Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness
- Smoking and Bodybuilding – Is it possible?
- Keto Diet – A basic guide for Bodybuilding and Fat loss
- Get free Workout Plan according to your Body type
- 6 Essential workouts and Workout mistakes
- How Supplement Company fake their Protein Lab Test
- Nine best nutrition plan for maximizing your Bodybuilding gain
- When we should consume carbohydrates to avoid fat store in our body???
- Bodyweight workout at home for bodybuilding || Fitness