5 ways to remove Pimples and Blackheads naturally at home
Pimples and blackheads are very much tricky no matter how good you take care of your skin they will come back.To remove and to get rid of this problem you must go to the root of the problem and cure them permanently.Otherwise,no matter how much expensive skin care cream you are using, it will not make any difference. It can be cured for a few days or month but it will again come back and in some situation sometimes it get worse and you will have to seek for medical attention.But by treating them naturally you can get permanent solution of this skin problem.
What are Blackheads??
Blackheads are the kind of Comedo.Blackheads develop when the pores of our skin is blocked by the dirt,dead cells of our skin and the sebum (a oily protective layer of our skin).Blackheads are visible over the skin and they are black in colour because the particles that are accumulated in the pores get oxidized and form blackheads.
Causes of Blackheads:-
- Changes in Androgen hormone
- Using Contraceptive pills
- Certain medications
- Excess Sweating
- Wearing tight clothes
- Certain skin Cosmetics
What you must Do for Blackhead?
- Use vitamin E for curing blackheads because they reduce the free radical in our body.
- Use Vitamin A for curing Blackheads
- Have enough rest that will reduce the stress hormones in body
- Exercise regularly
- Clean your skin regularly
- Seek medical attention if you are having skin problem such as eczema .
What you must avoid?
- Avoid oil based skin care products
- Avoid make-up and Cosmetics that contain alcohol.
- Avoid oily foods and Junk foods
- Avoid shaving regularly
- Avoid Squeezing the blackheads spot
5 Natural treatment for Blackhead at home:-
1.Green tea –
Green tea is rich in anti-Oxidant that will help to remove toxins from our body and reduce the dead skin cells,impurities and to clean up the blocked skin pores.
2.Eat more Fish –
Fish are rich in omega 3 fatty acid,Vitamin E and Zinc that will help to reduce the blackheads by repairing your skin and remove the dead skin cells clogged in the skin pores.It also increase the glow of your skin.
3.Turmeric and Coconut oil-
Turmeric is naturally a very powerful anti-oxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties too.Coconut oil is great for hydrating your skin.Make a paste of it and apply on your face to avoid blackheads.
4.Aloe vera Pulp-
Aloe vera has anti-bacterial and anti-viral propertise.It also has great hydrating properties.Applying Aloe vera Pulp on your face help to retain moisture of the skin and help to fight skin bacteria and help skin to breath.
Baking soda help to remove the skin dead cells and clear the extra sebum that are accumulated into the skin pores.Make a paste using water and Baking soda and apply.Avoid using it daily.
What is Pimples??
Pimples are small hard papules spot on skin.They occur when the oil gland of our skin is over active and produce more sebum which get clogged in the skin pores and get infected by skin bacteria.Our face,neck,chest and back has more number of active oil glands and more skin pores opening.So, these areas get affected.Pimples can come at the puberty period due to androgen hormone.
Cause of Pimples:-
- Oily foods
- Androgen Hormone
- Over active Sebaceous gland
- Bacterial Infection
- Some Diary Product can cause Pimples.
- Pimples often occur in your Adolescence stage
What you must do for Pimples?
- Properly wash your face to remove the excess oil and dirt deposited on your face.
- You can use antibiotics for preventing bacterial infection.
- Exercise regularly.This can reduce the stress hormone and thus reducing pimples.
- Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables.
- Drink more water to stay hydrated.
What you must avoid?
- Avoid excess sun exposure that can make your skin dry and this can lead to sebaceous gland to produce more oil and it will block pores.
- Don’t squeeze your pimples.Doing so can give your skin a dark spot.
- Avoid excess makeup.Go as much natural as you can .Avoid heavy foundation.Whenever you are using makeup go for non-comedogenic and Fragrance free products.
- Avoid Oily Skin care product.
- Avoid Eating oily foods.
5 Natural Treatment for Pimples at home:-
1.Apple Cider Vinegar
You can use apple cider vinegar by diluting it with water on you face it kills the bacteria on your skin and prevent from Pimples growth.Remember apple cider vinegar can burn your skin so use it in small quantity.
You can mix the oil with your skin cream and apply on your face.It help to repair the damaged cell of our skin and remove the dead cells.So it helps in avoiding Pimples growth.
3.Aloe Vera Pulp
Aloe Vera naturally has a great anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is also a great moisturizer.So helps to fight bacterial growth and keeps your skin hydrated and prevent Pimples.
You can use honey directly on your skin.Honey is a great anti-oxidant that can help to remove the dead skin cells clogged into the pores.
6.Supplementation with Zinc,Vitamin E and Fish oil
Zinc is vital for cell growth and boosting Immunity power that help to reduce dead skin cells and fight infection and thus can prevent Pimples.
Vitamin E is great anti-oxidant and it remove free radicals (that causes pimples)from our body .
Fish oil contain Omega 3 fatty acid (eicosapentaenoic acid) which help for hydrating skin and reduce the oil production from Sebaceous gland.
Also Read – What causes Pimples
Things you must avoid for overall skin health
- Fried foods
- Artificial fruit juice
- Soda drinks
- Fast foods
- Packed foods
Foods you must eat for overall Skin health
- Green vegetables
- Citrus fruits
- Fatty fish
- Sweet potato
- All types of nuts
Supplementation for Overall Skin health
- Vitamin A – Good anti ageing agent and reduce oil produce by Sebaceous gland
- Vitamin C – Boost Collagen production and repair damage skin cells
- Vitamin B complex – Hemoglobin production and blood circulation.
- Vitamin E – Reduce free radicals in our body.
- Vitamin D – Protect skin from harmful UV rays
- Zinc – Promote cell growth,development and healthy skin.
- Magnesium – Reduce the cortisol level and also reduce inflammation
Thanks for giving your precious time and reading this article.So,now if you find the article to be helpful for you .you can share with your friends,family and your closed ones.Be healthy and help others to stay healthy.
- Production of Testosterone, DHT and Estrogen in male body
- Acidity and Heartburn – Cause and Treatment naturally
- Natural home remedies for Acidity and Bad breath
- what is Cholesterol – It’s Cause, Side-effects and Treatment
- Importance of micronutrients to our body for good health || Vitamins and Minerals
- Back Pain – Symptoms,Causes and Treatment
- Everything you need to know about Diabetes